- Working on a special project?
- Interested in learning how to organize your computer files?
- Curious about tapping into the power of databases?
- Have questions about downloadable books?
- Want to learn how to evaluate the information you find online for credibility?
- Need help researching just about any topic?
Sounds like you may need to Book a Librarian!
Our librarians are up to the challenge and are available for up to thirty minutes of personal one-on-one time to help you with whatever challenge you are facing. To make an appointment with our librarians please call (631) 537-0015.